1519, LLC is a close-knit, highly motivated team of surveyors and engineers that prides ourselves in high-quality work with emphasis placed on customer satisfaction. We are passionate about our profession and are looking for like-minded leaders to grow with us.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Act as a point of contact for clients of assigned projects.
- Manage and prioritize workflow to meet the demands of clients’ schedules.
- Collaborate with project managers as needed.
- Ensure all work meets professional and industry standards as well as company standards.
- Utilize and interpret survey data.
- Perform quality control on deliverables.
- Lead the continued development and implementation of CAD standard.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Aided Drafting (or similar degree).
- Past work experience utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D to create 3D models.
- Proven work ethic.
- Self-Motivated, driven person who thrives on succeeding (both personally and as a team).
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and meet client demands.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. 1519, LLC also offers a full benefits package for all employees that includes: 401k Retirement Plan with employer match, Company-paid Employee Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Dental Insurance, Company-paid Life insurance and Company-paid Long Term Disability insurance. Bonuses are also paid based on several factors.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
See www.1519llc.com to learn more about our company.