Responsible for the operation of survey equipment and completion of various types of land survey field work.
Summary of essential job functions
- Operate Trimble total stations, data collectors, GPS/GNSS equipment.
- Responsible for the accurate, ethical collection and reporting of survey data.
- Interact with clients in the field.
- Perform all work related to conducting land boundary, topographic, ALTA, oil and gas, and scanning surveys.
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of survey equipment, supplies, and vehicle.
- Collaborate with Instrument Operators and other Party Chiefs as needed.
- Valid Texas driver’s license.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates degree in survey related coursework a strong plus.
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Carlson software a plus.
- Possess high level of self-motivation and exceptional communication skills.
- Aggressive Compensation for qualified individuals
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company Matching and Profit Sharing
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-term disability insurance (both company paid)
- Company truck
Pay will be commensurate with experience. 1519, LLC also offers a full benefits package for all employees that includes: 401k Retirement Plan with employer match, Company-paid Employee Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Dental Insurance, Company-paid Life insurance and Company-paid Long Term Disability insurance. Bonuses are also paid based on several factors.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
See www.1519llc.com to learn more about our company.