1519, LLC is a close-knit, highly motivated team of surveyors that prides ourselves in being innovators. We are passionate about our profession and are looking for likeminded leaders to grow with us.
Summary of essential job functions
- Responsible for the management and oversight of land surveying projects
- Direct the workflow and participate in the completion of ongoing projects.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients of assigned projects.
- Communicate with field crews.
- Participate in the completion of survey plats.
- Manage and prioritize workflow to meet demands of clients’ schedules.
- Collaborate with other project managers as needed.
- Texas RPLS
- 3 yrs experience in surveying project management.
- Ability to prepare survey plats adhering to in-house CAD standards.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and meet client demands.
- Possess high level of self-motivation and exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in Auto CAD (Civil 3D and/or Carlson)
- Experience with Microstation is a plus
1519 Surveying, LLC offers a full benefit package and aggressive compensation for successful candidates. See www.1519llc.com to learn more about our company.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Aggressive Compensation for qualified individuals
- 401(k) retirement plan with Company Matching and Profit Sharing
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance available
- Life Insurance and Long-term disability insurance (both company paid)
- Company truck (for Party Chief)